Bylaws & Strategic Plan
PMI-NAC is goverened by our Bylaws, which are reviewed annually and approved by both the membership and national PMI organization when changes are warranted.
We also review our Strategic Plan regularly to ensure we continue to carry out our
MISSION "To provide value to our members, communities, industries, and government -- through professional development activities, outreach programs, and networking activities centered on project management."
PMI-NAC intends to bring value to its members, partners and affiliates by:
- Serving as a credible resource for Project Management knowledge, training, trends and practices in North Alabama.
- Creating and offering additional services to its members including online forums, professional development, and employment opportunity synergy to increase value and opportunities for engagement.
- Developing partnerships and strategic alliances with North Alabama organizations to provide members the opportunity to expand their personal networks, ideas, and practical application of PM skills through volunteerism, education, and sponsorship.
- Promoting Project Management and the PMI-NAC brand. The chapter will pursue project-centric altruism through events including professional development days, and PM Days of Service (PMDoS); where the member population can volunteer to leverage their Project Management skills to assist local non-profit organizations in reaching their stated goals.
- Developing and participating in community outreach programs whereby members may contribute their personal time, skills, and expertise to programs or events focused on improving the North Alabama communities in which we reside.
- Providing cost-effective preparation for, and maintenance of, the PMI Family of Credentials.